Now, we all know that more business people are talking about social media marketing and curious to know what is the most successful social media tool to get lead generation. According to B2B marketers worldwide, eMarketer reports that LinkedIn was the most successful tool in lead generation which was followed closely by blogging.
7 Useful links for Social Media lead generation!
(1) HOW TO: Use Social Media for Lead Generation
This post originally appeared on the American Express OPEN Forum, where Mashable regularly contributes articles about leveraging social media and technology in small business.
(2) Best Practices For Social Media Lead Generation
new strategies and tips on how to turn your social media following into a steadily flowing stream of leads! Take full advantage of the blog, landing pages and the CTA creator to create experiments that will help you deliver more to your bottom line.
(3) How to Use Social Media for Lead Generation
Learn how to harness the power of social media - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other networking sites - to get found by more prospects and generate sales leads for your business.
(4) 26 Ways to Use Social Media for Lead Generation
26 helpful tips - As enticing as the saying is, “If you build it, they will come,” we all know that just because we build a social media presence, people don’t magically start knocking down our door.
(5) Social : Social Media and Lead Generation - the Business Case
The process is simple:
1. Define your suspect companies...
2. Crosscheck them with people from your company's social capital... and, most importantly,
3. Get new leads!
(6) 3 Keys for Social Media Lead Generation
How do we generate leads with social media? These are concerns that we often hear from companies that are still in the trial phase of their social media journey. Let’s take a look at a few social media fundamentals that can help ensure your company.
(7) 5 Ways Salespeople Can Use Social Media to Grow Leads
One of the practical opportunities for companies that acquire and engage customers through a sales force, is through social media content and participation.